Phishing is a malicious attempt to gain access to your account or record personal information about you by getting you to enter your login or other sensitive information into a fake website. Many scammers try to trick people with fake offers of free, rare, secret or exclusive digital goods (ex: coins, chips, gifts).When in doubt, type www.threebx.com into your browser to get to ThreeBx. We also recommend checking official ThreeBx Pages or clicking on any promotions. Beware of:
- Messages with misspellings and typos, multiple fonts or oddly-placed accents.
- Messages that claim to have your password attached. ThreeBx will never send you your password as an attachment.
- Mismatched links: When you hover over a link, look at the status bar at the bottom of your browser window, and make sure the link actually goes to the place shown in the email.
- Messages asking for your personal information. ThreeBx will never ask you for:
- Your account password
- Your social security number or tax identification number
- Your full credit card number or PIN
- Messages claiming that your account will be deleted or locked unless you take immediate action.
Keep in mind, you can report phishing emails to email@example.com. While we can't respond to every phishing report we receive, we'll use the information you provide to investigate the issue and take action if possible.